- Responsible for Designing Precision sheet metal parts using Solid works.
- Solid understanding of engineering practices such as, form fit & functions, rules of interchangeability, DFMA, DFMEA etc.
- Develop best practices relatives to CAD modeling, drawing creation and methods needed to convey technical information to manufacturing and suppliers.
- Prepare Assembly and detail drawing, Bill of material and related documents as per customer data and company standards.
- Participate in Design and Drawing review.
- Interacts with engineering team in US to generate adequate engineering design data that meets manufacturing and customer requirements.
- Should have Sheet metal process with Fabrication industry back ground.
- A minimum of 2-4 years experience in Solid Works. Specifically, sheet metal design, Structural weldments, Part modeling, Assembly modeling
- Should be confident in sheet metal design, Structural weldments, Part modeling, Assembly modeling Engineering Creation and Drafting.
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaborative team in INDIA/USA environment.